Training and Expertise:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: St. George’s University, 2010
- Small Animal Surgical Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, 2011-2012
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship: Texas A&M, 2012-2013
- Orthopedic Fellowship: University of Tennessee, 2013-2014
- Small Animal Surgical Internship: Animal Specialty Center, 2014-2015
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery: Animal Specialty Center, 2015-2018
Dr. Tichenor’s professional interests include orthopedics, arthroscopy/laparoscopy, oncologic surgery, and reconstructive skin surgery. In her spare time she enjoys seeing live music, hot yoga, SCUBA, painting, and spending time with her rescue dog, Bruce.