Training and Expertise:
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2021
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery: MedVet Medical and Cancer Center for Pets, Columbus, OH, 2016-2019
- Internship in Small Animal Surgery: Mission Veterinary Specialists, San Antonio, Texas, 2015-2016
- Rotating Small Animal Internship: WestVet, Boise, Idaho, 2014-2015
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2014
- Certified in KYON Total Hip Replacement
Dr. Orencole has two beautiful daughters, a dachshund, and a pitbull. His professional interests include orthopedics, arthroscopy/laparoscopy, neurosurgery, and angular limb deformity surgery. In his spare time he enjoys music, weightlifting, hiking, boating, drawing, mechanics, and spending time with his daughters.