Training and Expertise:
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2015
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2005-2009
- Internship: Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2009-2010
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery: Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 2010-2013
- Masters of Science: Virginia Polytechnic Institute, 2010-2013
Dr. McKay is originally from Louisiana. She enjoys traveling, spending time with family and friends, and outdoor activities, such as running, hiking or camping.